The William Tucker House built in 1760, tucked away on a half acre of land on quiet Myers Lane. Originally a one family home, converted many years ago to a two family. Totally renovated into two apartments, side by side. Four car heated garage. Minutes to Route 128 and Route 95, twenty minutes to downtown Boston. Curry College, Milton Academy and Milton Hospital are all two miles away. This is two living units in the Town of Milton and a four car heated garage all for under $ 250,000.00 a unit. Unheard of in the Town of Milton.